CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Weight Watcher

OHHHHHHMYYYYYYWWWOOOOOOORD! o_o

*Squeals like how PerezHilton would*!!!

I'm FAT. Very FAT. Fuch. I'm so doomed. And worse, it's not the time of the year when we finish school and have a jolly olly holiday. And i'm already FAT. Like seriously fat. Aiyo. This is fuched up. What am i gonna do...?

Argh....I know... It must have taken a toll on my body - the many adventurous weeks of eating out during college hours and the lack of badminton on Fridays. What a truly carefree and happy life that was but sadly, surely there's gotta be a full stop somwhere, right? RIGHT? Humbug!

I guess i've made my choice.

Ade,Xin,Siah,Ting,CB, please stop asking/tempting and bringing me out to eat at Subway/ Oldtown/ Canteen/ Mars/ Venus/Pluto...ok not the last 3 but really, I shouldn't touch the canteen food either especially when  i can get overwhelmed and devour every single delicacy i see.

This nasty appetite has grown way out of hand. I have to break it, by hook or by crook.

Can't believe i let myself get carried away once again...i thought i could put that all behind me once and for all. Boo. :(

Gotta.Abstain.From.Eating.Unhealthily.Completely.Yes.I.Must.

:'(


Shut down, shut out, silence.

0 comments: