CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wondermilk

Had nasi lemak for breakfast at SS21 and boy the parking there is sure hard to find. Took me several rounds around the blocks of shoplots to get one. As I was doing the rounds, I came across a really cute shop by the name Wondermilk. Isn't it funny how a cupcake shop gets labelled as a restaurant. It's more like a bakery. Guess where i got a parking slot? Right in front of Wondermilk! :) Fate brought me here I guess. 



Drizzle drizzle. 


Pre-packaged Cuppacakes! RM 70/box. 
It would be so awesome if they inked Yoochun's face right on each one. 
 The cupcakes would taste like heaven!!! :P


Kawaii-ne.


They are quite small in size but leaves an impression the first bite. 
Size doesn't matter, ey? 


What a quaint environment. Definitely getting that chillin and relaxin vibe. 





Quotes and funny phrases hung around. 







They sell cookies too. A box RM 8. 


Chocolate supreme is selling fast! 






Random and quirky stuff on the walls. 





Wondermilk's black coffee. Thumbs up for its superb aroma :)


Even the chairs and tables are of different shapes, sizes and colour. 


 Soothing slow music playing in the background as you take in your surrounding. 


Tried Cookies n' Cream Dream, Foxy Red Velvet and Choc Cheese. 


Red Velvet has such buttery goodness. Icing is mind-blowing. Milky <3


The Cookies 'n Cream was a lil too sweet and the cookie atop it had gone soft. 
A bit of a disappointment. But I reckon it be perfect for those with a sweet tooth. ;)
And the lower half of the cupcake was not too sweet so I guess it complements the icing. 


I'm not sure if it's icing or filling but the milky foam was literally melt-in-your-mouth. Oh my <3



Divine!
Kinda wish that the bottom part had some milk foam as well. 


Other whimsical decor. Is that a rhino's backside?


Interior of the restroom. 
Bet it can never look dirty as it matches dirt colour. Lol. 


I live in a cottage house and have moose horns in my bathroom. 


But I don't see a bathtub?


Girls don't sprinkle! 





I'd go for anything with icing in this shop! 
Other kinds of cuppies just don't cut it when it comes to icing! Wondermilk's are more like foam though. Not too thick, just nice. 


Make such great party gifts!























And the best thing- the bottom half of the cuppies aren't all dry and breakin, like how some cupcakes become stale after being left in the open for too long. It's baked fresh everyday. They totally make some badass milk foam I'll give you that! However, I think they're still a tad too pricey. Not as economical to some for its size and all but its uniqueness may just offset that. And if only they served heated cuppies!!

1 comments:

Ade said...

Looks so cute and yummy! Bring me there? <3