CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Korean Dramas and Justin Bieber

I looovvveeee Korean dramas and tv shows so much I'm practically drowning myself in them.

Who would wake up early in the morning at 9.30 am to watch Reversal of Fate?! Ha. Me!
And i mean consistently. Bet you people wake the earliest 12...

And then later continue watching that Vitamic C or A tv show and other Korean health programs and documentary for another 2/3 hours (breakfast included) ?! Ha. Me. Again.

KBS World provides the best of Korea in one channel. How cool is that? Plus I get to see my ss501 dudes, SuJu guys and Kara babes do their thang so conveniently. I can glue myself to the TV watching that same channel for the whole day. Alas!

Thoughts of College work keep working themselves back into my head... Bummer.

Have you all heard that 8 yr old child singing on the radio lately (frequently!!!) ? Mad annoying lah. Someone please get him off the stage, i don't care if he has met US Pres. (Makes no difference) He's still annoying. -_-"


Nah, i give u Justin Boober...XD

0 comments: