CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Passed the Damn Driving Test


As expected, i passed.
Now, who wants a ride? :)

It was such a nerve-wracking day. I felt nauseous the whole time at the driving circuit. I hate that place. Driving isn't my thing. But guess who's the excited one now?! Haha.

On the slope, I could smell and taste failure when I almost forgot to put down the hand brake. Forgetful me. And the clutch was not really synchronized with my movements, so that was freaky. But yeah, it's mostly about 'feeling it' and taking deep breaths in between. Not to mention lots of common sense. 

All i have to do now is submit some documents for processing and get my P sign. P for Probationer? Prolly. No idea. XD

My prayer has been answered. I'm glad and relieved. I don't have to go back there ever again. Phew! But I'm all tan now. Me seriously no likey :( Driving in the heat is terrible for my skin. I think i should get that thing to wear over the arms when on the road. I prefer myself fair than tan or yellowish brown, whatever.

Now that's over with, I really want a car. Lol. Care to recommend a few for a beginner like me?


2 comments:

Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MBB said...

Thanks, SJ.